3D printer SkyOne - universal 3D printer and CNC machine
3D printer SkyOne is a universal machine, which combines an easy-in-use 3D printer, engraver and milling CNC machines. This 3D printer has an adaptive design and is equipped with a detachably-mounted printing head. So it is possible to install a work tool, which suits an application task: spindle, batcher, vacuum gripper, air marker, etc. The mechanics SCARA and removable table allowed to get a very compact size of this 3D printer.
The principal difference of the 3D printer SkyOne - high precision, reliability and accurate repetition of printed objects. Such accuracy is provided by its construction and an extremely high quality components. There are high precision antibacklash gearheads and equalizing mechanism; there are not imperfect rubbing parts in the printer construction. It is used just metal parts in the most critical components of this 3D printer. So SkyOne is suitable for printing of a repeating objects and series without middle adjusting of the system - all printed details will be copied without any deviations.
The main parameters 3D printer SkyOne
- Printing technology FDM (Fused Deposition Modeling).
- Max power draw 300W.
- Print area 140x200x200mm.
- Displacement limits 150x210x210mm.
- Layer Thickness from 0.1mm.
- Filament diameter from 1.75mm.
- Nozzle diameter 0.4mm (optionally from 0.3mm to 1mm can be chosed).
- Extruder maximum temperature 260°С.
- Table maximum temperature 110°С.
- Control software Repetier-Host.
- Supported 3D models file formats STL, OB, Simplify 3D.
- Table incremental step along axis Z 0.0075mm.
- Angle step of operating mechanism of SCARA system is 0.0450 degree or 0°2’42”, reduction gradient at working surface X-Y axises is given below in the figure.
The printing head of SkyOne printer is easily removable. We offer different types of printing heads with a range of nozzle diameters. As an example, for 3D print models with a great number of small details it is used a nozzle with diameter from 0.3mm which provides high granularity and the best object quality. For simple operational details it is better to use a printing head wth a nozzle diameter up to 1mm, which provides a better solder and higher printing speed.
Also the removable design makes it possible to install a necessary tool instead of a printing head: spindle, batcher, vacuum gripper, air marker, etc.
- Coordinate CNC machine SkyOne
- A heated platform with glass surface
- Direct extruder with nozzle diameter 0.4mm
- Organic glass protection screen
- A spool of PLA filament
- Lack for best adhesion of the work surface
- A power cable
- USB A-B cable
- User manual