BLD-2mini - DC brushless motor with integrated driver
BLD-2mini is a DC brushless driver integrated with a low power DC brushless motor SM57L55. The set is designed for control of the motor speed and direction. It is intended for a fan load. This drive provides overcurrent protection, stall detection, automatic restart.
As`the couple of the motor and controller has really small dimensions it saves space in an application. As it is supplied as a single whole (the driver is integrated with the motor) it saves time during installation.
The main parameters of DC brushless motor with integrated driver BLD-2mini:
- Minimum speed: 250-300rpm
- Rated speed: 2500rpm
- No load max. speed: 3200rpm
- Power supply: 12-24VDC
- Maximum current: 2Amp
- Logic signals power supply: 5VDC
The main features of BLD-2mini:
- Speed control: analogue voltage signal 0-5VDC;
- Smooth motor acceleration and deceleration;
- Motor speed control without usage of Hall sensors;
- Automatic synchronization with rotating motor;
- Rotation direction depends on a clean contact signal DIR.
- analog signal 0-5VDC or resistance 5kOh
- external potentiometer
- At the motor start moment rotation direction depends on a presence of a signal at DIR input. In the course of operation rotation direction is changed by a clean contact type signal at the DIR input.