BLSD-20 - DC brushless motor controller with RS-485 interface
BLSD-20 is a controller for DC brushless motors with Hall sensors with communication interface RS-485. The controller is designed for small and medium size brushless motors with current under 20Amp. It provide motion control by input signals or by commands via RS-485. This unit control motor speed, direction, smooth start and stop. Computer software for command control is provided for free for this controller (BxSD-Program can be downloaded from our web-site).
The main parameters of controller BLSD-20
- Current - 20Amp
- Power supply - 24-48VDC
- Max. current - 30Amp
- Communication interface - RS-485
- Start/Stop -input is intended for start or stop motor rotation - can operate as per the front edge or signal level - depends on the controller firmware.
- Reverse - input is intended for changing direction of motor rotation - can operate as per the front edge or signal level - depends on the controller firmware.
- Accel - analog input - internal potentiometer - is intended for adjusting motor acceleration and deceleration.
- Speed - analog input - is intended for motor speed regulation. Usage of internal potentiometer, voltage signal 0-5VDC or external potentiometer is provided.
- RS-485 A, B, PE - communication interface - standard lines for RS-485 connection
Firmware change for this model is possible at our side only. Please, ask prefered firmware before shipping.