- 3D model - stepmotor SM86118.pdf
- 3D model - stepmotor SM86118.eprt
- 3D model - stepmotor SM86118.exe
- 3D model - stepmotor SM86118.igs
- Stepper motors.pdf - a brief description
- Speed-torque curves SM86118 with SMD‑9.0
- Speed-torque curves SM86118 with SMSD‑8.0
- Speed-torque curves SM86118 with SMSD‑822
- Wiring of stepper motors.pdf
STEP MOTOR SM86118
SM86118 stepper motors are widely used in wood and plastic tooling and in working with aluminium alloy materials. The motor can operate in CNC machines, electrical discharge machines, milling systems, grading machines. These motors are successfully used in robotics, laser beam machines and in the rest of automotive industry. SM86118 are good solution for automatic welders and drive executive mechanisms of assembly lines and conveyors. These is just a short list of possible usage examples for SM86118 stepper motors.
The main parameters of stepper motor SM86118
- Maximum holding torque: 85 kgf*cm (8.3 N*m) – bipolar wire connecting.
- Maximum current per phase: 6.0A
- Phase resistance: 0.5 Ohm
- Phase inductance: 6.0 mH
- Rotor inertia: 2700 g*cm2
- Weigh: 3.8 kg
Dimensions of stepper motor SM86118:
Wiring of stepper motor SM86118:
Below is the speed-torque curves for the stepper motor SM86118 with stepmotor driver SMD-9.0. The testing conditions: microstepping 1/2, current per phase - 6.5Amp. Y-axis - torqure, kgf*cm, X-axis - rotation speed, rpm. Click on the image to enlarge.
Characteristics for SM86118 with other drivers and controllers are available for downloading on the right side of the page.