3D printer SkyOne - universal 3D printer and CNC machine
3D printer SkyOne is a universal machine, which combines an easy-in-use 3D printer, engraver and milling CNC machines. This 3D printer has an adaptive design and is equipped with a detachably-mounted printing head. So it is possible to install a work tool, which suits an application task: spindle, batcher, vacuum gripper, air marker, etc. The mechanics SCARA and removable table allowed to get a very compact size of this 3D printer.
The principal difference of the 3D printer SkyOne - high precision, reliability and accurate repetition of printed objects. Such accuracy is provided by its construction and an extremely high quality components. There are high precision antibacklash gearheads and equalizing mechanism; there are not imperfect rubbing parts in the printer construction. It is used just metal parts in the most critical components of this 3D printer. So SkyOne is suitable for printing of a repeating objects and series without middle adjusting of the system - all printed details will be copied without any deviations.
The main parameters of 3D printer SkyOne
- Printing technology: FDM (Fused Deposition Modeling).
- Max power draw: 300 W
- Print area: 140x200x200 mm
- Displacement limits: 150x210x210 mm
- Layer thickness: from 0.1 mm
- Filament diameter: from 1.75 mm
- Nozzle diameter: 0.4 mm (optionally from 0.3 mm to 1 mm can be chosed)
- Extruder maximum temperature: 260 °С
- Table maximum temperature: 110 °С
- Control software: Repetier-Host
- Supported 3D models file formats: STL, OB, Simplify 3D
- Table incremental step along axis Z: 0.0075 mm
- Angle step of operating mechanism of SCARA system is 0.0450 degree or 0°2’42”, reduction gradient at working surface X-Y axises is given below in the figure
The printing head of SkyOne printer is easily removable. We offer different types of printing heads with a range of nozzle diameters. As an example, for 3D print models with a great number of small details it is used a nozzle with diameter from 0.3mm which provides high granularity and the best object quality. For simple operational details it is better to use a printing head wth a nozzle diameter up to 1mm, which provides a better solder and higher printing speed.
Also the removable design makes it possible to install a necessary tool instead of a printing head: spindle, batcher, vacuum gripper, air marker, etc.
- - Coordinate CNC machine SkyOne
- - A heated platform with glass surface
- - Direct extruder with nozzle diameter 0.4 mm
- - Organic glass protection screen
- - A spool of PLA filament
- - Lack for best adhesion of the work surface
- - A power cable
- - USB A-B cable
- - User manual
Who is the printer for
3D printer SkyOne is a new brand in the 3D printing world, which have gained momentum rapidly. Such fast-growing popularity is down to its operational flexibility and usability, and another side - unequalled reliability. So it is suitable for a very different users: for beginners (who just have started to learn 3D printing process), for professionals (whoes aim is to achieve rapid and high quality printouts from any 3D models), and for developers (who use 3D printing technologies for the purposes of rapid prototyping process and technical design process acceleration).
3D printer SkyOne was designed with a view to satisfy engineers demands to easy and rapidly create prototypes of designing devices - both circuit boards and cases. And another important point - this machine must be compact and it should not overload a work place of a developer. With an eye to these points, SkyOne was designed as a compact 3D printer with a movable print head (which could be replaced with a suitable tool) and detachable heated table (which could be taked off and replaced with an aluminium table with slots for a detail fixing - for engraving and milling tasks).
Detailed information on 3D printers SkyOne
3D printers is a quite specific product type. So we set up a separate website, where all detailed information on SkyOne 3D printers is published. Welcome to our project www.3dlaboratorio.es - there is detailed printer description, available filaments are shown, some video and photo materials are published on this website.