BLD‑2 mini - DC brushless motor with integrated driver
BLD‑2 mini is a DC brushless driver integrated with a low power DC brushless motor SM57L55. The set is designed for control of the motor speed and direction. It is intended for a fan load. This drive provides overcurrent protection, stall detection, automatic restart.
As`the couple of the motor and controller has really small dimensions it saves space in an application. As it is supplied as a single whole (the driver is integrated with the motor) it saves time during installation.
The main parameters of DC brushless motor with integrated driver BLD‑2 mini:
- Minimum speed: 250 ‑ 300 rpm
- Rated speed: 2500 rpm
- No load max. speed: 3200 rpm
- Power supply: 12 ‑ 24 VDC
- Maximum current: 2 Amp
- Logic signals power supply: 5 VDC
The main features of BLD‑2 mini:
- Speed control: analogue voltage signal 0 ‑ 5 VDC;
- Smooth motor acceleration and deceleration;
- Motor speed control without usage of Hall sensors;
- Automatic synchronization with rotating motor;
- Rotation direction depends on a clean contact signal DIR.
- analog signal 0 ‑ 5 VDC or resistance 5 kOh
- external potentiometer
- At the motor start moment rotation direction depends on a presence of a signal at DIR input. In the course of operation rotation direction is changed by a clean contact type signal at the DIR input.