BLSD‑20Modbus - DC brushless motor controller with RS‑485 interface
BLSD‑20Modbus controllers are designed to control three-phase brushless DC motors with Hall sensors with rated current up to 20A. The controllers regulate the motor rotation speed, set the direction of rotation, control the acceleration and deceleration of the motor, provide positioning based on information from Hall sensors and have a position hold function. Thanks to the current limiting function, the controllers protect the motor from overloads.
The main parameters of controller BLSD‑20Modbus
- Current - 20 Amp
- Power supply - 24 ‑ 48 VDC
- Max. current - 30 Amp
- Communication interface - RS‑485
BLSD-20Modbus features and capabilities
The controllers are controlled via the RS-485 interface using the Modbus RTU or ASCII protocol or by external signals supplied to the controller inputs. The block provides:
- motor shaft rotation speed setting via Modbus or external analog signal;
- setting the values of acceleration and deceleration;
- setting the maximum value of the motor current (motor overload protection);
- drawing up a user control program, starting the program by command via Modbus or automatically when the drive is powered up;
- programming inputs IN1 and IN2, which can also be used as START / STOP and REVERSE / DIRECTION signals;
- selection of the logic of the input signals IN1 and IN2 (START / STOP and REVERS) - triggering on the edge or signal level;
- positioning to a given coordinate or displacement by a given value according to the Hall sensors in the range from - 2 147 483 647 to + 2 147 483 647 Hall sensors switching.
Motor speed control:
- External analog signal (0 .. + 5 V or potentiometer)
- Modbus commands
BLSD-20Modbus control units programming
The most simple command system allows you to compose engine control algorithms in the form of a sequence of executable instructions. The controller allows you to create loops, wait timers, use conditional and unconditional, relative and absolute jumps, create and use subroutines. The maximum program length is 1024 instructions.
Firmware change for this model is possible at our side only. Please, ask prefered firmware before shipping.