BLSD‑20 - DC brushless motor controller with RS‑485 interface
BLSD‑20 is a controller for DC brushless motors with Hall sensors with communication interface RS‑485. The controller is designed for small and medium size brushless motors with current under 20 Amp. It provide motion control by input signals or by commands via RS‑485. This unit control motor speed, direction, smooth start and stop. Computer software for command control is provided for free for this controller (BxSD-Program can be downloaded from our web-site).
The main parameters of controller BLSD‑20
- Current - 20 Amp
- Power supply - 24 ‑ 48 VDC
- Max. current - 30 Amp
- Communication interface - RS‑485
- Start/Stop -input is intended for start or stop motor rotation - can operate as per the front edge or signal level - depends on the controller firmware.
- Reverse - input is intended for changing direction of motor rotation - can operate as per the front edge or signal level - depends on the controller firmware.
- Accel - analog input - internal potentiometer - is intended for adjusting motor acceleration and deceleration.
- Speed - analog input - is intended for motor speed regulation. Usage of internal potentiometer, voltage signal 0 ‑ 5 VDC or external potentiometer is provided.
- RS‑485 A, B, PE - communication interface - standard lines for RS‑485 connection
Firmware change for this model is possible at our side only. Please, ask prefered firmware before shipping.