Stepper motor controller SMSD-1.5
|Voltage||12 - 24 VDC|
|Max. current per phase||0.16 - 1.6 A|
|Microstepping||1/1 - 1/16|
|Control methods||program, analog input to motor
speed control 0 – 5 VDC, potentiometer,
SMSD-1.5 stepper motor controller is designed to control small size stepper motors, output current is under 1.6 A per motor's phase. The controller provides 3 main control modes - programmable, analog speed control and STEP/DIR position control. Digital I/O of the controller make it easy to use the controller together with other electronics of a system.
|High voltage level||4 - 24 VDC|
|Low voltage level||0 - 1 VDC|
|Input resistance||3 kOhm, no less|
|Maximum load current||20 mA|
- Program mode -
- this mode is widely used for cycle and repetitive actions. The motion algorithm is recorded from a PC (via USB) to a non-volatile memory of the controller and afterwards it can be executed as per input signal or as per a command from a PC. Please, refer to the user manual for a full list of executing commands. Special software for program assembling and downloading to the controller is provided by our company for free.
- Analog speed control mode -
- it is used for smooth speed regulation without PC connection. The motor speed is proportional to analog voltage signal, potentiometer regulation is also possible. Direction and start/stop are controlled by digital inputs.
- Pulse position control STEP/DIR -
- the standard position control mode, motor speed is proportional to a STEP voltage signals frequency, displacement is proportional to a STEP signals quantity. Rotation direction depends on a voltage level at DIR input.