Stepmotor driver SMD‑4.2PL
The SMD-4.2PL driver is designed to control two and four-phase hybrid stepper motors with a phase current of up to 4.2 A.
The driver provides high precision, speed and low vibration. Applications: instrumentation, robotics, etc.
The block uses differential inputs to improve noise immunity and interface flexibility. The interface allows receiving unidirectional control signals from the controller.
Regulated and unregulated DC power supplies can be used to power the SMD-4.2PL. Multiple drives with a single power supply can be used to reduce overall cost.
The driver allows you to split the step up to 1/16.
It is possible to set the holding current (half / full of the operating current value).
Stepper motor control mode:
- Stepper motor control from an external device by means of logical signals: “STEP”, “DIRECTION” and “RESOLUTION”.
- Signals are supplied by pulses.
The main parameters of stepmotor driver SMD‑4.2PL
- Max. current per phase - 4.2 Amp
- Power supply - 12 ‑ 48 VDC
- Microstepping mode - 1, 1/2, 1/4, 1/16