- 3D model - SMD‑9.0.pdf
- 3D model - SMD‑9.0.eprt
- 3D model - SMD‑9.0.exe
- 3D model - SMD‑9.0.igs
- Manual SMD‑9.0 - pdf
- Speed-torque curves with SM8680 - parallel connection
- Speed-torque curves with SM8680 - serial connection
- Speed-torque curves with SM86118
- Speed-torque curves with SM110201
- Speed-torque curves with SM110201 6.5 Amp
Stepmotor driver SMD‑9.0
SMD‑9.0 is a stepper driver for high torque applications. This unit control stepmotors with current per phase up to 9.0 A, provides bipolar connection. Microstepping and current reduction functions are provided.
The speed-torque performance largely doesn't depend on a microstepping mode. Please, refer to the speed-torque curves (at the right side of this page).
SMD-9.0 control speed, direction and position of step motor. For control pulse signal STEP and level signal DIR are used. Additional ENABLE input is intended for sudden motion stop.
The main parameters stepmotor driver SMD‑9.0
- Max. current per phase - 9.0 Amp
- Power supply - 24 ‑ 120 VDC
- Microstepping mode - 1, 1/2, 1/4, 1/16
Dimensions of stepper driver SMD‑9.0:
Speed-torque curve for SMD‑9.0 with stepper motor SM86118:
X-axis - rotation speed, rpm; Y-axis - torque, kgf*cm
Measurement conditions: microstepping - 1/2, current per phase - 6.5 Amp
Please, refer the menu "download materials" at the right side of the page to learn speed-torque curves with other motor models.