- 3D model - stepmotor SM110201.pdf
- 3D model - stepmotor SM110201.eprt
- 3D model - stepmotor SM110201.exe
- 3D model - stepmotor SM110201.igs
- Stepper motors.pdf - a brief description
- Speed-torque curves SM110201 with SMD‑9.0
- Speed-torque curves SM110201 with SMSD‑8.0
- Speed-torque curves SM110201 with SMSD‑822
- Wiring of stepper motors.pdf
High torque stepper motor SM110201
High torque stepper motor SM110201 is the one of the most powerful in hybrid stepmotor range. The motors are applied in turning lathes, milling and grinding machines, multi-axis boring cnc systems. SM110201 stepmotors operate in autofeed equipment, pressure control and flow control devices. These stepper motors are successfully used in automatic welders, in laser beam machines, in specific machine industry and in metal industry. The motors are applied as actuators for outdoor billboards as well.
The main parameters of stepper motor SM110201
- Maximum holding torque: 300 kgf*cm (29 N*m)
- Maximum current per phase: 8.0 A
- Phase resistance: 0.67 Ohm
- Phase inductance: 11 mH
- Rotor inertia: 16200 g*cm2
- Weigh: 11.7 kg
Wiring of stepper motor SM110201:
Dimensions of stepper motor SM110201:
Below is the speed-torque curves for the stepper motor SM110201 with stepmotor controller SMSD-822. The testing conditions: microstepping 1/2, current per phase - 8.0 Amp. Y-axis - torqure, kgf*cm, X-axis - rotation speed, rpm. Click on the image to enlarge.
Characteristics for SM110201 with other drivers and controllers are available for downloading on the right side of the page.